Cusco is considered the Archaeological Capital of America. Yes, the ancient capital of the Incas is a place full of archaeological sites, museums, temples and more magical places such as the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the temple of Qoricancha, the archaeological centers of Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral of Cusco. Although it is possible to visit these places on your own, the best way is to do it with the City Tour Cusco. We offer a variety of services according to the number of people:
- CLASS A, cost: 15 dollars, from 15 to 20 people in a group. (Recommended)
- CLASS B, cost: 10 dollars, from 25 to 30 people. (Recommended)
- CLASS C, cost: 8 dollars, from 35 to 40 people. (Not suggested)
The first day of your arrival it is advisable to make a city tour, you will be picked up from your hotel between 1:20 p.m., you will have a guided tour through the center of the city of Cusco, you will visit the main square, the cathedral, the temple of the sun Qoricancha (Santo Domingo), then go to the surroundings to visit the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, returning to the city between 18:30 hrs. and 19:00 hrs.
- Tourist transport
- Spanish or English professional guide
- Tourist ticket (income to the tourist attractions of Cusco (130 soles)
- Qoricancha temple entrance ticket (15 soles)
- Personal expenses
- Entry ticket to the cathedral (25 soles)
- Light clothes for walking
- Money in soles (shopping)
- Camera – camcorder – batteries
To enter the places of visit you must buy or have these 03 entry tickets.
- The tourist ticket: costs 130.00 soles, it requires this tour, also use this ticket to visit the Sacred Valley, Maras Moray, south valley and other museums in the city. It lasts 10 days.
- Entrance to the cathedral: costs 25.00 soles.
- Entrance to the Coricancha: costs 15.00 soles